#6 Camping

I love to go camping. Camping is definitely one of my favorite things to do especially in AZ. The beauty of the night sky up north goes unmatched. Have you ever laid in a hammock and got to see the milky way in the sky? If you haven't, thats something that you should try to make happen this winter or spring.



Ever since I was little, my Nana and Tata would take me to Payson to camp and fish. I never truly enjoyed camping when I went with them because their version of camping was to stay at a boujee lodge. However, recently for the past 4 or 5 years i've been roughing it in the woods more often. Roughing it means that I just go camping without showers, bathrooms, or even a set campground. The background and scenery of the nature is beautiful, covered in giant green trees, a beautiful night sky, and has running water.



Typically my family likes to go camping at a set camp, and not rough it. My girlfriend however, is much like my Nana and Tata, her version of camping is to go stay at a super nice lodge and adventure periodically. The lack of true adventure and experience of nature is kind of a kill to the whole camping vibe. So typically for me, I decide to go on my own and go fish for hours or just bring my hammock and swing in between the trees. Fishing is one of my favorite hobbies to do when you want to waste some time. The thing about fishing is that time feels super stagnant when waiting for a fish to bite. Not too many people enjoy the whole experience of camping, but for me, I love it.


For any fellow campers out there, comment down below to exchange camping locations or even possible fishing locations. Thank you for reading my blog, have a great Sunday!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#5 Ducey Deuces

#3 Trump's Haters