#2 SKOL

Today is the day i explain the background to why I LOVE the Minnesota Vikings! First of their colors are the best colors in the league. My favorite jerseys they wear are their official Nike Color Rush uniforms.


Image result for 2020 vikings nike color rush


Other than the uniforms, I loved to watch #28 play for the Vikings. If you don't know who #28 is i'll tell you, it's Adrian Peterson. Adrian Peterson single handedly tore up the NFL since entering the league in 2007. He went on for that rookie season to rush for 1,341 yards with only 238 attempts. He went over 1,000 yards rushing more than 7 times in his career. However, in 2012 he ran for over 2,097 yards almost breaking the single season rushing record held by H.O.F running back Eric Dickerson. Sadly he missed the record by 9 yards... but they ended up winning the game.

Image result for adrian peterson


Another reason why I love the Vikings is because my dad loved Randy Moss and Brett Favre. He raised me up to love my home team (Arizona Cardinals) but he also taught me about the Vikings. My dad and I have a great relationship and i'm thankful that we're so close. Today we watch TV shows from the Bachelor in Paradise to just binging old football games. Our favorite game we watched was the game Randall Cunningham teamed with Randy Moss and caught 3 catches for 163 and 3 touchdowns against the 1998 Dallas Cowboys.
His first catch was a 51 yard touchdown, his second was a 56 yard touchdown, and his 3rd was a 56 yard touchdown. It showed how amazing of an athlete he was and how easily he could shred teams.



Todays blog was just about my love for the game of football and the background of why I love the Minnesota Vikings! Adios Amigos. Have a blessed day.

Comments

  1. Football is an amazing bonding tool, that's why me and my uncles are so close. Passion for football should be in everyone.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

#5 Ducey Deuces

#6 Camping

#3 Trump's Haters