Who Am I?



Image result for thin blue line police logoWhat is up guys! So today is my official first day of blogging and to kick this in gear I would like to say a little bit about myself! First off my name is Holden and yes I know my name can totally be used for puns (Ex: Holden the door) which I think is a good ice breaker and makes me slightly unique.  What I aspire to do in the future is to meet my goal of becoming a police officer or possibly run my own business one day. Yes running a business and being a CEO of a company are completely different but I'm open to what the future holds.




Image result for minnesota vikings logoI am very much into sports and outdoor activities. Ever since i was about 4-5 years old I picked up a bat and fell in love with baseball, which then changed to football and then on and on and on. When i was in High school I decided to pursue wrestling and enjoy the physicality of the sport and inevitably helped me get better at football. My favorite sport if I had to choose would be football. Football season is the best season ever, I get to sit back, relax, and watch my Minnesota Vikings stomp teams on their way to their first super bowl.




One thing specifically you could know about me is that i hate it when people smack when eating! And how people don't use their blinkers.. ever. These things are at the top of my list when it comes to pet peeves. Throughout this journey I hope to make some body's day, make them laugh and enjoy my blog! Thanks for tuning in and started this journey with me and hopefully you learned just a little bit about who I am.


(P.S if anyone would like to watch a short clip of one of my wrestling matches here's the link: https://youtu.be/DGp3tEgiTBc ) Excuse my parents yelling.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#5 Ducey Deuces

#6 Camping

#3 Trump's Haters